The Advot Project Consulting
Advot Consulting enhances existing programs with art based curricula, exercises and lesson plans. This will be done by working with organizations to develop and implement customized innovative artistic methods and exercises expanding and deepening the educational experience.
Advot Consulting produces and crafts theater programs that deal with topics of identity, substance abuse, healthy relationships, Jewish Values and more. The Advot Project offers teacher and facilitator training with our methodology, by modeling and providing hands on exercises. Enabling instructors to use the arts as an educational tool for transformation.
Some of our programs:
- Talking freely about drugs
- Listen to me speak: Mother daughter workshop
- Israel – America who is a Jew?
- The Vote
- My Israel
- Call to Action – day of social action
- Bring back the girls
- If I am not for me?
Some of our partners:
- American Jewish World Service
- LA Jewish Federation
- Orlando Jewish Federation
- J-Ten (Jewish Teen Educational Network)
- SLBS –Song leader Boot camp (St. Louis)
- Los Angeles -Tel Aviv Partnership
- (In Israel) The TALI (Hebrew acronym for “enriched Jewish Studies”) network
- (In India) The Prakriti Foundation